As good property managers, we treat the property as if it is our own.
Our basic functions as your property manager are:
- To produce the best possible net operating income. This is accomplished by maintaining a favorable balance of income over expenditures, either by increasing the property’s gross income or by reducing the costs of maintenance and operation.
- To maintain and increase the value of the principal’s investment. This involves not only maintaining the property but also establishing rent schedules that will provide a maximum return on the owner’s investment.
Types of properties that we management:
- Retail and Commercial
Activities as your Property Managers:
- Show and lease space.
- Solicit and qualify potential tenants.
- Collect rent.
- Hire, train, and supervise employees to operate and maintain the property.
- Maintain tenant relations and mediate complaints.
- Provide maintenance for the property.
- Provide for tenant security.
- Maintain adequate insurance.
- Maintain adequate records.
- Audit and pay bills.